Don't overcomplicate
Today's post is brought by:
H. Tayrone
Come back tomorrow to see what's new!
Wish to write tomorrow's post? Just send a text to lifeisworthlivingv1@gmail.com
I had a realization these days and it genuinely made my work and many other aspects of my life easier.
Maybe things aren’t as complicated as they seem.
Perhaps you had that feeling too before.
I noticed that if I stop thinking of things as a really complicated puzzle I manage to make more progress. Seriously, for so long I asked myself what people do that I’m not doing.
Why do some things just come to people so easily when it is so "complicated" to get the thing?
These “things” tend to be building projects, behaving certain ways, or just achieving something.
And I believe for the longest time I over complicated all that. Everything had to be thought out for it to work to the point I felt like there was something wrong with me because I was trying so hard to make it work and other people didn’t seem to try and would still get it.
And then it hit me.
Maybe overcomplicating anything is a bad thing who would have thought? I know it sounds really obvious when put like that but I’m sure you overcomplicate a few aspects of your life and it might just be stealing efficiency from it.
Anyway that’s all I had to say today.
See you tomorrow with something new!
Cool infos from the sidebar:
-You can share your work in the blog for more people to see it!
-You can follow the profile on Medium to get notified through email when the new posts are out
-You can see the people who already contributed with a text for the blog
-You can help the blog get a proper spot by going on Ko-Fi. Even one dollar helps a ton!
Comments
Post a Comment