8 Billion people + You
Hope you enjoy the read! : )
Made by: H. Tayrone
Today I thought about something interesting… Tastes.
Not the actual taste of things but how different everyone is regarding their taste, things they like or don’t.
I don’t think that’s really something people think about, but when they put a bit of thought into it, they see how interesting it is.
We’re people, human beings, that’s something we have in common, but we all have different tastes. No matter how similar some people may be, they still would rank a few things differently, one thinks a food is tasty and the other doesn't, one likes how a game is and the other thinks it’s horrible, one thinks a horror movie is scary and the other laughs at it. The things You like and how you like them are entirely exclusive from the 8 billion people out there. It’s like fingerprints. How cool is that?
There’s not a single person in this world alive or that ever lived that has the same taste as you. (Source: Trust me bro)
Well I mean, I’m pretty sure.
Talking about the most obvious “taste” theme, food.
Now I have a serious question. Does food taste the same for everyone? Genuinely how crazy is it that so many people love tomatoes and others can’t stand it? And I guess we can’t choose what we find delicious or not, so this makes things EVEN crazier because, at least from what I’m getting out of this, it’s like it is already decided for us what we like or don’t.
It seems to me we are in this body and plenty of stuff already comes with it we can’t decide, like the color of our eyes, and apparently, our taste for things.
Ye, what if the things we like or don’t like are also just part of this package we didn't ask for when coming to this earth?
There’s also the lessons of “good/bad” put into our brains when we are younger, like “stealing is bad” or “hurting others is bad”, or the people we base ourselves in.
But like… We base ourselves in some people not from choice really right? It’s like… You Cannot not base yourself in the person. Or the lessons taught to us. Our own moral system is the one that decides if you really think they’re valid. And you can’t choose your own moral system.
Some people are just evil from the perspective of people who see the stuff they do as bad.
ASDIJASOIDASIOD DO WE EVEN HAVE THE POWER TO CHOOSE THINGS?
If our tastes and moral system are stuff that comes from that little package from when boarding this world, and we can’t Choose what we like, then do we even have free will?
Seriously this post was supposed to be something entirely different. I wasn't expecting to start thinking about our choices and all. Maybe in some other post I’ll talk about it more specifically.
But to end well:
You’re someone who never was and never will be replicated.
You’re unique : )
Hope to see you tomorrow!
Comments
Post a Comment