Butterfly effect
Hope you enjoy the read! : )
Made by: H. Tayrone
You know when something bad happens to you and people tell you the old
“Everything happens for a reason” yada yada yada?
As if the bad thing that happened happened because something good will come out of it. Like there is a good reason the universe made you go through that.
Now as delusional as that sounds, I got to say that’s freaking true sometimes.
The butterfly effect is definitely real. Not all bad things lead eventually to something that makes it worth it going through it, but hey that’s life, and if that bad thing didn’t happen, basically ALL the good things that came after wouldn’t have either.
Today I got inspired to talk about this after realizing that possibly the BEST thing that ever happened to me only came to be because of something bad. I won’t get into detail but let’s just say if I could choose to allow this bad thing to happen if I knew what I would gain after it, I 100% would allow it to happen every time.
And it gets even crazier if I go back to why this bad thing even COULD happen, and it’s because of a choice I made 2 years ago to learn German.
Every choice made will lead to something, everything that happens to us will lead to something, sometimes it’s completely out of our control and its consequences are massive, but we have to deal with it nonetheless.
Think about it, I’m sure something tiny happened to you once and worked like a domino leading to something huge, it happens to all of us!
Whatever occurred in the past tho, cannot be changed, and you’ll forever have to live with the consequences of that, it couldn’t have been any different.
So maybe it is worth it to think bad things happen for a reason, if they didn’t, none of the other good things would come to be : )
Now if you want to talk huge butterfly effect, I got one for you just stay with me.
I’m not sure how many of you are familiar with the soccer world, but I’m sure all of you know the player Messi. When Messi was 20, during a charity event, a random family won a local raffle and their baby could get a photo being bathed by Messi (I know it sounds weird but it will get crazier)
The photo was taken and that seemed like it, you can easily find it online.
But it just so happens that that baby was Lamine Yamal, now 19 years later said to be the main professional soccer player from Spain, and if you didn’t watch the world cup, the final was Argentina x Spain. Messi x Yamal. Spain won.
Now if it didn’t hit you yet, just imagine telling that 20 year old Messi he would be facing that baby in 20 years in a world cup final, and lose lol.
Had Messi not been part of that charity event, he would have never bathed that random baby, or maybe another family won the raffle, that random baby would probably have never turned into a pro soccer player. And thus the world cup, a GLOBAL event would be entirely different. Just… How mad is that?
There is this really funny video talking about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_nOgbeQq3g
Anyway that’s it for today’s episode. I really had fun writing this one and I hope you had fun reading it.
See you tomorrow with something new!
Cool infos:
-If you wish to write for the blog, you can! Read the sidebar
-You can follow Instagram to get notified there through stories.
-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people.
Comments
Post a Comment