Couldn't be different
Hope you enjoy the read! : )
Made by: H. Tayrone
What if we’re just on a roller coaster?
A little train trip? Sometimes it feels that way.
I believe everything that has happened and will happen was meant to happen. It’s… Logical for those things to have gone that way you know? From the way you grew up, from the way other people grew up, current things in life that are going on. Whatever decision was made couldn’t have been any different, and the ones that will be made also can’t be different.
There’s no alternative reality where something tiny was different, it’s just not possible.
There’s also us being born with this body we didn’t choose, and although one could argue that you can choose your mindset, I don’t think you actually can.
You “choosing” the way you think was unavoidable, you couldn’t escape from choosing it because it’s something that resonates with you, and you don’t choose what resonates with you.
Basically what I’m trying to say is maybe we don’t actually have things as under our control as we might have thought. It kinda feels like everything was meant to be this way and there was no way around. What we choose is real and all, but I think it’s more part of a book. Can’t change the past and choosing how to control the present was something you wouldn’t be able to not choose, so you’re not really choosing.
Now that’s why I ask if we’re just on a roller coaster. There are ups and downs, the feelings are real and we experience them, but they go away and something new comes in, then goes away, it’s that way until we die. Since everything is meant to happen, we’re just basically living the feelings throughout the ride until it’s over. Excitement, sadness, fear, just one big big ride following the rails.
Why am I writing all of this? Do I want to make everyone depressed and hopeless?
Good question. No lol.
I guess all of that was me finally putting into words something I never properly could. And maybe the good thing from knowing all of this is the past it’s easier to accept, whatever misfortune you had couldn’t have been any different. I don’t know if this makes losses easier to process, but I guess to know they were unavoidable calms the mind.
I was going to say “just live with the flow” but that doesn’t sound like good advice.
Anyway that’s it for today : )
If you’re wondering why today’s post is late it is because I was watching France x England, and just what was that game? I had so much fun writing this piece.
Hope to see you tomorrow!
Comments
Post a Comment