Don't leave it for another life
Hope you enjoy the read! : )
Now the blogs that are written by me (H. Tayrone) have a little tag with my name, and the ones written by people other than me have the tag (Friends), because I thought it would be nice. And you can filter the posts if you’d like.
(This post will start silly but there’s meaningful stuff here)
Anyway, today I thought about something I said a few months or maybe years ago to my brother. And it was that if I had another life, I would use it to become a pro soccer player. Ok I know it sounds really weird lol but stay with me.
Now something about me: I’m starting to get really into the soccer world.
I mean I’m not playing it, but I've started seeing matches and getting to know the players. This sort of stuff.
As a kid I used to play it with my classmates and I was generally pretty good.
But if you’re not into the game that much, you might not know that most pros play it since they came out of the womb. And well, I didn’t.
So this idea of becoming really good at it never really crossed my mind. Until today.
My thought today, that I even shared with my friends, was that why should I leave this idea of getting good at the game for another life? I mean, it’s not like I CAN start practicing now because of all the things I already do regarding work and my hobbies, but I’m still only 19, and I’ve made a LOT of progress already regarding all those areas. In 3 years I’ll be really good at everything I do if I keep practicing them everyday (And even the blog here might become something huge!). There IS time for me to do more if I want. It doesn’t make sense for me to just give up the idea that this life isn’t worth using to pursue something I find really cool!
And the same applies to everyone here.
If you’re still alive and healthy, there is time to do what you think would be fun!
If you think that playing the piano is an incredible skill and would like to live a life that knows how to do it, why won’t you make THIS the life for it? Why just imagine it?
If being good at parkour or something sounds epic, well I mean, you definitely can do it! You think the people that are good at it didn't also start from nothing?
If a life in which you’re happy sounds great, you can achieve that.
Don’t be sad for the sake of being sad. That’s a mistake.
Don’t leave it for another life. We’re not sure if we’ll get one.
That’s all for today! :)
Really hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing.
And I hope to see your face again here tomorrow!
Comments
Post a Comment