Emptiness of not being there

Hope you enjoy the read! : )

Made by: H. Tayrone


This post I’ll write it differently. I don’t really have an idea of what to write so I’ll make this little experiment.

This post will be written in just one take, without deleting anything, I think it will be interesting!


So since I don’t know really what this episode is about I’ll just say what I’m currently thinking, and that is that I have these thoughts that my life will only get really interesting and much more fun once I meet my precious beautiful soulmate. Can’t wait for you lady!

While yes it partly feels like I’m falling into that old trap “Don’t wait to start living”, but idk what I could be doing except those things I currently already do, and they are also necessary so I can do everything I wish to be able to do, like playing the guitar well.

But I also don’t know when all this mania for more will stop, if I’ll finally rest once I have everything I need. 

The main thing is money, but I guarantee I won’t need my entire life to make a lot of it considering how things are going, and once I have plenty of money my original plan was to travel. But like… Not even I am sure what I hope to achieve with that, meet more people? When I’m not working towards something I really don’t know what I’m doing, it’s just so confusing and weird it even feels like I’m not even alive, just a machine doing its tasks.

There is just this emptiness and I don’t like it. That’s why I say meeting new interesting people is just so fun, it gives life its flavour. 


I really really hope this is just a present feeling and once the ball for everything starts rolling I’ll notice it’s completely different and actually really fun. We’ll see.

I should have said it earlier in the post but whatever. I’m inviting you dear reader to talk to me and please please make my current life more interesting lol, if you feel like it's destiny we meet, then destiny it shall be! 

Say something funny or let me tell you something funny.


Thatss all for today, hope it was a fun read!

See you tomorrow.



Cool infos:
-If you wish to write for the blog, you can! Read the sidebar

-You can follow Instagram to get notified there through stories.

-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate