It takes a while
Hope you enjoy the read! : )
Ever felt like you weren’t doing enough?
Like you wasted time somehow, you’re beginning things late, you want to improve but don’t even know how and when you finally figure it out you get mad at yourself for taking so long.
That’s basically how I felt today.
We are already past the half of the month, and I just now started things that if I started months ago, I would now be way more advanced.
But it’s not like I was wasting time before. Everyday I spent thinking on how to improve my work and more stuff to do. And now just recently I came up with this blog idea.
I wish I had had this idea sooner, and I got mad at myself for not having thought of it before.
I’m starting the post like this to sort of “invert” how many of the posts here normally go : )
I start talking about something, and then I give an example in my life. This time I started with the example.
Anyway, one thing that kept me grounded afterwards was to know that I was seriously everyday giving my best when thinking on how to improve myself. And one thought that helps me with many projects is that some things really just take time to have even the first results let alone to get done. Accepting that feels like freedom.
If you know you won’t give up until you get there where you wish to be, but you really struggle with how slow the progress is, just knowing that it will take a while but you’ll get there, makes things lighter, at least for me it did, maybe for you too!
Try… Thinking about things you struggle with but need to do, I don’t know, school maybe, work, you know eventually it will be done, but it feels like hell going through it. To make the process easier, accepting that the progress won’t be fast will keep you grounded, and that’s good!
That’s basically all I had to say today. Hope I helped you in some way.
Tomorrow I’ll be here again.
Ah! And I’m trying something new by the way! (See it as a way of celebrating the 1 month anniversary of the blog)
If you’d like to write here for Life is Worth Living in just one post, maybe you also like me have plenty to say about life, you can! Just read the sidebar. : )
Anyway, see you tomorrow!
Comments
Post a Comment