Making something great

Hope you enjoy the read! : )

What does it mean to make something great?

A while ago I used to talk to this person a lot and I told her multiple times “Tu was besonderes”, which translates to “Do something special”, in the sense of making something remarkable you know? Something great.

But today I thought about this and not even I am sure what that means really, or what “something great” is.

Its meaning is opinion based anyway.

Anyway (Liked the choice of words?)I would like today to talk about something great I’m making. You’re looking right at it!

This blog brought me so much clarity about life through writing the posts and it allowed me to meet so many interesting people, it has been real fun! But that was just the start.

I believe something that’s truly phenomenal takes time and effort to be made, and it must have started from something with potential. 

The potential was there with me meeting new wonderful people. That allowed me to now start building an idea that I don’t think was made before.

Most things today we see as normal were probably something incredible in the past when they were first made. Like phones for example (Which are still incredible but you get me).
There’s always new stuff to invent though, and you can be the one who makes something great!

It can start from nothing really! This blog started super simple and now I’m expanding it! If I don’t stop working on it, eventually it will be huge!

I think everyone would agree that most incredible things are off the line, new, creative, interesting. But at the start it doesn’t necessarily need to be that, it just needs potential. 

And you know something that always has potential? People.

Every single one of us has potential to be something great, to be off the line, to be new, creative and interesting. There are 8 billion people on this earth and 117 billion people that ever lived, but a few names stand out, because they were different and unique (Sometimes in the bad sense).

After writing all that now I know what I meant by “Tu was besonderes”. I was telling her to be great. 

I hope my words made sense to you. 

Seriously, I want everyone reading this to stand out. 

I believe everyone deep down knows how they can be great, so please, Tu was besonderes. See you tomorrow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

The mind matters

Pieces from the past