The mind matters

 Today's post is brought by:
Dania Asteria – Medium

Go check more of their work and come back tomorrow to see what's new!

Wish to write tomorrow's post? Just send a text to lifeisworthlivingv1@gmail.com


Not all wounds are visible. Some live quietly in the mind

I am in my room
with windows I sometimes forget to open.
My thoughts come and go
like clouds across a restless sky,
I never asked for.
But my mind.
My questions matter.
My worries matter.
My dreams matter.
I am still too afraid to say aloud.

I do not have to understand
every thought that crosses my mind.
I do not have to be perfect for my mind
I can pause.
I can breathe.
I can pause again.
My thoughts feel louder than my voice,
but I am learning,
My mind is mine.
I can change my mindset.
And even on the days
when I forget my own strength,
My Mind Matters
Dania Asteria

Note from H. Tayrone:
We're body and mind. Those two parts should work together when the other is weak.
Really great poem!


See you tomorrow with something new!


Cool infos from the sidebar:

-You can share your work in the blog for more people to see it!

-You can follow the profile on Medium to get notified through email when the new posts are out

-You can see the people who already contributed with a text for the blog

-You can help the blog get a proper spot by going on Ko-Fi. Even one dollar helps a ton! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate