Pressure. Don't break

Hope you enjoy the read! : )


We’re all currently under too much pressure eh? Taxes, work, make money, even if you’re still in school, there are exams to do, things to study, maybe little time to sleep. Pressure pressure pressure.

And it’s probably because of this pressure many people tend to say things were better back then. Well I mean, just because they were EASIER doesn’t mean they were better cmon. As much more pressure is over me now I still wouldn’t wanna go back to school time (Ye just no).


One thing is clear though and everybody should be aware of this, there is NO life without pressure, there is NO absolute peace. Even if we remove all the pressures from the world and the ones we put onto ourselves, there is still the pressure from our body to survive. Yes, to survive. To eat and drink.

I know for most of us it doesn’t feel like THAT big of a worry, but for many out there, just the need to survive is crushing them.

I think the best course of action would be to just accept how life is, get used to all those anvils on our heads and chains that pull us from many sides. (I described this way because sometimes I feel like I’m being pulled from multiple sides)


“I just want this to be over” or “When will this end?” might be sentences you said to yourself before regarding something that’s really bothersome and hard and awful to deal with (No I’m not referring to life itself). But hey, try to remember that there are also things in the past you wanted to be done with, and now they’re done. I know this doesn’t necessarily make things easier, but that’s a nice reminder. It won’t last forever, and once it’s over you might not even notice, as you saw the entire process till there. 

Really, one thing I noticed about making progress is that the color and the magic of being there where you wish to be just fades away. It becomes logical to get there that it isn’t even a surprise. With things that are pressuring you will be the same. It will still suck, but that’s just a phase of your life, it won’t last forever, and soon there will be another thing to worry about (Yippeeeee)


Now why are those reminders important? So you don’t break.

We all know that strength is a good quality to have, and perhaps the greatest type of strength is to be able to stand 10 toes down even with tons of pressure over your shoulders. Work, family, friends, selfimprovement, relationships, school, taxes. Being able to handle all that without breaking into tears or doing things we know are sinful is epic! 

I don’t think we people can always feel as great as we are, so we might not even realize how incredible it is to handle all that. But keep going! Eventually you’ll see how damn strong you’re for not breaking.

And that’s a cut!

It was really fun to write about this today, most of my posts I have a general idea and I go building it up as it goes.

Hope to see you again tomorrow! : )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate