The best day is the next
Hope you enjoy the read! : )
Made by: H. Tayrone
Today I hit one of those looking at the ceiling and talking to myself trying to calm down. I doubt I’m the only one who has done that.
But during my great speech to myself of how everything is going to be fine and yada yada yada, I actually made a pretty good point. The best day is always the next, and I managed to live through the days from a month ago, which were worse than the ones today. Now I don’t know how much that statement applies to everyone, but at least in my case, it’s true, and maybe to live a life in which the statement is true is the best way to go through tough times.
Tough times are part of life, no one is getting sugar spoons forever. But hey, one thing we all know about tough times is that they pass, cmon your WHOLE life can’t be just one bad situation, or many bad situations one after the other. Eventually the good times will be there, you’ll be really happy, you won’t even notice how good life is currently going and all that. It’s like they say “It’s always darkest before the dawn”.
So since those bad times are part of life, we better know how to live through them to make things easier and so the good times come quicker. How do you do that you ask? Well… It really depends on your situation, but a general guideline is to make sure the next day is always a bit better than the last. A good way to do this is by practicing a hobby everyday, as if you practice it everyday, you’ll always get a bit better as time goes on, you’ll feel yourself getting better at it, and just from that your next day will be a bit better than the last.
After a month you’ll think “Wow, a month ago I really wasn’t as good as I am today. How did I even live back then?”. And it gets EVEN greater if you have more than one project you develop everyday. You’re not just evolving in one area, but multiple. Eventually the things that’s really bothering you mentally like work or family drama will get resolved, and not only the good times will come, but also you made them better by progressing in many areas!
Now don’t get me wrong, to know tomorrow will be a better day than today doesn't make the mental struggle easier. You’ll still have to deal with the fact you might still not be there where you wish to be, you’re still not living the life you want, you still haven’t met the right people.
But you shouldn’t sit around waiting for the good times. Make them come to you yourself! Try to build the good times. The times when you’re good at something you really wanted to be good at. The main reason why those are ‘tough times” might still be there, but there’s also a reason to smile at something you made yourself.
Things aren’t the best for me right now, but I get this feeling the best times of my life are right around the corner. Guess we’ll see!
That’s it for today’s episode : )
I’m actually surprised by how much I have to say for this blog everyday.
Wish to see you tomorrow!
Comments
Post a Comment