Time flies. Getting older
Hope you enjoy the read! : )
We’re all getting older.
That’s something we all know.
I’m 19 today, next year 20.
Everyday is my prime! Today I’m slightly better than I was yesterday, and tomorrow I’ll be just a tiny bit better than today. I mean “better” by intellect, by growing my projects, by getting more skillful in my hobbies. It’s fun!
Everyday getting closer to what I deem to be an amazing person.
But I wonder… When will getting older be something that I would consider bad? As of right now, if I could, I would skip an entire year ahead to be where I want to be. Everyday is the same anyway, it would just make things quicker. But I’m sure there are so many people out there that would like the time to go slower, and they think they’re getting old too quickly. I believe those people are already past their youth though, unlike me, so it’s quite hard to imagine wanting the time to go slower.
(I say this excluding needing to pay taxes. Regarding this the time was better of stopped)
Maybe it’s also just the moment I find myself currently in. Everything is kinda the same. So skipping time wouldn’t make THAT much of a difference regarding cool experiences. But still, I don’t mind getting older as of right now. I kinda like it. It shows experience.
I remember as a kid saying to my father that I wanted to be an adult already, but I believe I wanted more the independence of being one, not sure.
Maybe if I were already there where I wish to be, then perhaps I would also want time to go slower. I’m more so reflecting about my life here than trying to come up with a big life lesson.
I’m not wasting my early years am I? I’m using them to their max… Right? I’m working a lot on myself and even my business, with many other projects like this one.
To be who I wish to be I would need to sacrifice a portion of my life anyway, why not now? I don’t know. I obviously don’t want to live like this forever, and getting older still isn’t a problem for me. We’ll see what will happen.
If anyone has anything to say, feel free to contact me over here or at Discord! : )
That’s basically all I wanted to yap about today.
Ah, and if you read yesterday’s post, I believe I’ve found a way to make my idea work.
Till tomorrow with something new!
Comments
Post a Comment