What do you wish from life?

 Hope you enjoy the read! : )

Made by: H. Tayrone


OK so, imma ask you a question.

What do you want to be when you grow up? 

Hmmmm… Somehow asking that seems wrong. First, because I believe most of us reading this piece of art I’m writing are already grown ups, and second, that’s just not a good question. And I refuse to ask that to my kid once I have one. 


I believe a better question is

What do you wish to achieve in life? 

That first question refers to what you want to work as, but hey hey hey, people change, and people can be more than one thing. 

As a kid I wanted to be a cardiac surgeon, specific I know, but as I grew older I just didn’t care for it any more. The CEO world sounds WAY more interesting now, and that’s what I do. But of course my life isn’t just my work, and I want to achieve way more than just success in business.

When I realised that that’s when I came up with that question to myself.

What do I wish to achieve with this opportunity to breathe that I have? And that’s probably a question everyone should ask themselves, so the goals are clearer.

With time you’ll want different things, but to have something to strive for makes life more… I guess meaningful is the world.


Anyway, when I asked myself that, everything clicked. 

Why I do the things I do daily without an apparent reason for them.

Why I don’t struggle at all with the things people normally struggle with to stay consistent.

Why I can live so easily on repeat until I’m there where I wish to be.

The motivation for it all was just hidden, but it was there.

The reason I work so hard everyday on improving myself is because my wish for this life, what I want to achieve for this life, is to be everything that makes humanity great.

I know it sounds a bit TOO far fetched to work for that, but just hear me out.


I believe what makes humanity great is everything we created, music, art, languages, architecture, medicine, working businesses, vehicles, gastronomy, sports, and so many other things.

And I want to be able to be great at everything we do.

I want to be great at music, that’s why I play the guitar. I want to be great at art, that’s why I draw, I want to drive every vehicle, I want to be a champion in a sport, I want to be a great cook, and I know I can do those things.

That’s what I wish for in this life. That’s what I want to achieve.

One could say someone who defines humanity. : )


That’s at least what I’ll strive for, everyday. You don’t need to look for such a life a mine, determine what YOU wish for your life, and don’t stop until you’re there. And once you’re there, you’ll wish for something else, then it begins again. We only got this life, don’t waste it just WISHING what you want.


Hope this was a great read for you.

And I hope to see you tomorrow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate