You deserved it
Hope you enjoy the read! : )
Made by: H. Tayrone
Today I really don’t have much time to write, so I’ll try to keep this brief.
Even if you get everything you ever wanted, life still goes on, and goes on, and goes on until you might not even care for those things anymore. You’ll want new things and this cycle never stops. There’s always something to wish for.
Eventually you might even wish for things that are just impossible to get, like maybe go back to your youth when you’re past it.
Now is that a bad thing? Well, to wish for impossible things is obviously bad, just makes you lose your mind. But to always wish for something else after you achieved what you wanted? I’m not sure. I don’t think wanting something is in our control.
Try this mental exercise:
How do you think life would be like if you at any moment could get something you want?
When I do it, I don’t know I just feel like nothing would even be as interesting again. Maybe it’s more exciting to get there than to actually be there. Like you didn’t just receive it, you deserved it you know? More satisfying this way : )
That’s all for today, as said I’m quite in a rush but hope this was of use to you!
See you tomorrow! (If you wish to write for the blog Life Is Worth Living, look at the sidebar)
Comments
Post a Comment