You in 10 Years

Hope you enjoy the read! : )

Made by: H. Tayrone


I wonder how things will be in 10 years.

Everyone probably does.

It’s scary and exciting to think of the future. “Will this project of mine work out?”, “What people will I meet?”, “What is going to be my status?”.

In 10 years I’ll be 29. Which is still relatively young but old enough to already have plenty of experience, and considering the experience I’ll build up until then, I convinced myself of one thing:

I’ll be freaking AWESOME in 10 years!


Every time the present feels a bit hellish, I do this little mental exercise of thinking about everything I achieved in the past 4 years, which is basically when my life as it currently is officially started. 

Generally, every year has one big project I work on everyday, till the end of the year, or till the sun explodes (Everyday no matter what). My first year of this, exercise everyday, second year was drawing, third year was German, fourth year was cooking and the start of my Startup, and I’m now currently living the 5th year which is about playing the guitar and this blog. Also during those years I worked on little other skills, like learning how to do a moonwalk, juggle, random stuff like that. 

If I keep up this pattern, in 10 years I’ll not only be INCREDIBLE at all those things, but also I’ll develop plenty of new skills! Maybe I’ll learn a fourth language, or maybe I’ll start practicing for the Olympics.

Turning into a millionaire is my current number one priority (Ok I know it sounds a bit childish to say that but hey allow me that), and I know if I don’t stop I’ll get there during those 10 years. 

A 29 year old Tayrone is UNSTOPPABLE.


You can probably already guess what this episode is about right?

If your present feels a bit hellish, try the same exercise I did. And if in 10 years you feel more fear than excitement, then the best move would probably be to start building yourself up.

I’m 100% sure you want to be amazing in 10 years (More than you already are), but that amazingness won’t come out of nowhere, it comes from the present. 

You already had big projects that had a beginning and were built to something great, you can do it again and again and again!

I can’t wait for the future because I’m super confident in myself to build something great, and that’s a great feeling. You should try it : )


That’s all for today, hope you had fun with it!

See you tomorrow!


(If you wish to write for the blog Life Is Worth Living, just look at the sidebar)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate