Are you perfect?
Come back tomorrow for a new post!
Made by: H. Tayrone
It has been a while since I’ve written for my own blog, so I’m making a post today : )
Today I thought of the question “Are you perfect?”
If you ask that to anyone they’ll answer no. At least any person with common sense would. We can all agree nobody is perfect. But… Why is that? What would it even mean to be perfect?
Ye sure you might be currently hopeless in love and say to yourself “She/He is perfect no matter what they do”, but come on you know that ain’t true.
If I asked you though, what would someone perfect be like, how would you answer? Well if you asked me I really don’t know how a perfect person is, I don’t consider myself perfect of course and I don’t know anyone who would be close to that.
But most likely most people would agree a “perfect person” is confident, creative, funny, fun, not annoying, forgiving, stoic, strong, smart, patient and all that jazz. All the good adjectives and qualities. So since we don’t consider ourselves perfect but we “know” what that would be like… Why not try to achieve that?
Sure we might not ever really get the status of perfect. I don't know how that would be like but still, it is worth it so you perceive yourself in a great light. You’re trying your best to be as great of a person as you can.
All the things I managed to achieve in life so far only came to be because I was there willing to work for them everyday. It was never a struggle for me to practice something really hard for 2 hours to even 8. And my guess for that was on how I perceived myself. I don’t quit, I finish what I started, I handle hard things, I achieve what I want. That’s who I believe I am.
How you see yourself might just manage you to do everything you need without struggle.
And maybe just the thought of you trying to be as great as possible will actually bring you the right way, like… You’ll know instinctively what’s the right thing to do in a situation.
We only got this life, why not give your best to be perfect? At least your own version of perfect.
See you tomorrow with something new!
Cool infos from the sidebar:
-You can share your work in the blog for more people to see it!
-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people
Comments
Post a Comment