Best skill to have
Hope you enjoy it! : )
Made by: H. Tayrone
Today I got A LOT going on in my mind and it’s quite hard to focus and really think about what I should write, don’t get me wrong I like that my mind is busy. I’m over the moon here. I feel creative.
Actually this should be today’s episode. Creativity.
Creativity is something naturally human, we’re all to an extent creative. Some people sure they receive compliments about their creativity and others don’t, but we all have this skill.
I imagine many people would struggle to describe what creativity is, we all know what it is but it’s hard to put into words, so I’ll do you a favor and search its meaning.
It is a cognitive skill that can be trained, and it is the power to make new things, develop original ideas and solve problems in a smart way. Cool.
You can also Feel creative, like me right now. Seriously, my state of mind it’s so weird as I’m writing this, it’s like I’m working at 120%, it feels like I’m high lol.
Creativity got me feeling drunk and high, so high so highh (Please please tell me you got the reference)
Anyway, to feel creative is to reach a state of mental fluidity, where connections in the brain are easily made. I’m sure you can already imagine what it’s like.
We all can agree being creative is a good quality, as we all throughout life face problems, which can be dealt with in many ways, but with creativity you get to manage them in the best way.
At the same time though it is a great skill to have, it is a very complex one to develop I believe, I mean if you want to get better at playing a piano, all you have to do is play the piano, how do you develop creativity? What even comes to mind if you wish to increase your creativity? Maybe drawing? Painting? They sure involve the skill but they aren’t what MAKES it what it is.
Having a hobby which you can get better at and it relies ONLY on you to do so I think is something great that builds creativity, I mean you’re getting better at it on your own, solving the problems on your own.
It’s like confidence in a way. How do you build confidence? It’s something everyone wishes to be, but it’s quite hard to do so.
Maybe my next post will be about confidence.
I really hope this post isn’t all over the place, but my mind sure is.
Now think about it… Think of every successful person you know, famous people, it’s very very likely they’re all people you would call creative. Artists who make songs are the prime definition of that. Or rich entrepreneurs, maybe the first sentence that comes to mind when trying to figure how they got there is “they’re smart” but maybe “creative” is just as good. Solving hard problems and having a great idea for a product isn’t easy, but with time and enough imagination, you can do it. They did it with a skill that can be built! So can you : )
I’m going to lay down for a second because my brain is going through something right now.
See you tomorrow with something new!
Cool infos: -If you wish to write for the blog, you can! Read the sidebar -You can follow Instagram to get notified there through stories. -You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people.
Comments
Post a Comment