You're the master of your day



Look at that cool little video I made!

I think I’ll put it at the start of every post now so new readers get a sense of the blog’s personality.


Anyway, hope you enjoy it. : )

Made by: H. Tayrone.


Today is a really important day for me, because today I changed how my routine normally goes.

I reorganized it so it’s more efficient, prevents me from getting burnt out and my mind doesn’t constantly bully me for what I do. And if you’re having problems with your day as well, maybe all you need is to change a few things and it will all be fine.


I’ll give an example from my life.

I’ve mentioned this before but I live very tight days. What I mean by that is all my days are basically clones of each other for productivity reasons. Yes sometimes I feel more like a machine than a person but it’s really efficient at developing skills and working on projects, like this one for example. I obviously don’t wish to live like this forever because then I wouldn’t have lived at all.


Either way, how my days were organized were basically like this:

Early morning exercise - Play guitar - Draw - Exercise - Work.

There are a few reasons why this after a while started bothering me. Playing guitar and drawing being one after another was just mean for my brain. I didn’t have time to process all I learnt from the guitar because I needed to open space to learn about drawing. It left me really tired to then exercise. Another thing that bothered me was me working only at night, I still worked the same amount of time weekly people normally work, even a bit more, but still, the feeling of everyone working during the day and I not was always annoying me.


So… What’s the plan? Well, just change a few positions. 

My days now go:

Early morning exercise - Work - Play guitar - Exercise - Work - Draw.

Now I work in the morning, and at night, and the last thing I do in the day is something fun. 

I find it way better this way : )


I’m saying all of this because it showed me how I’m the master of my own day. I get to put the pieces in different orders to get maximum value from each piece. And so can you.

If something is bothering you about how your life currently is, do a few changes and it might just get much better!

Remember is your life. And it’s supposed to be comfortable for the one living.


That’s it for today’s episode!

See you tomorrow with something new.


Cool infos:

-You can write a singular post for the blog and share one of your social medias! Read the sidebar.

-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate