What you DON'T want



Come back tomorrow for a new post!

Made by: H. Tayrone


We always think about the life we want, but what about the life we DON’T want?

The life we are avoiding to live.

I’m sure you can already guess what I’m referring to but just to make it clear. I’m talking about the life actual people out there live but you really don’t want to live like they do.

The most classical example probably for ALL kids is working in an office in front of a computer all day. Seems boooooring. But many people do live like that as that’s their work.


I want you to imagine the opposite of the ideal life for you. Maybe still living with your parents at an older age, maybe living alone without a partner, maybe even university. No friends, fake friends, sitting on the couch all day, too much work, there are tons of things you wouldn’t want to have in your life. Maybe sitting on the couch is a perfect lifestyle for you, for many others it would be a nightmare. 

Sometimes it’s really hard to even know what you actually want, but to determine what you DON’T want is way way easier, not sure why it just is. 

Determining what you don’t wish for your life at least makes it easier to know in which direction you should travel. If you don’t want to live with a high weight you have to do sports, if you don’t want to live in university then you should pursue something else, makes sense what I mean? 

Like it’s not always obvious to you you want to be fit, you just don’t want to be overweight and that’s why you do what you do. 

This also applies to personalities. If you don’t want to live as someone shy then you should try to be more confident. Maybe you weren’t even bothered before you were shy, but when you think about what you don’t want to be, it gets clearer.

I believe maybe it is even a greater motivator than “I want it”, because if you don’t do anything to prevent living the life you’re really afraid of living then you might just end up there.

Seriously, I just thought of this way of thinking today and it seems really efficient.

It doesn’t always give necessarily the answer to what you should actually do, like for me for example, I don’t know where I want to live and build my home, but I know it’s not in Brazil where I currently am.

I hope this text resonated with you and helps you get to where it’s best for you.


See you tomorrow with something new!

Cool infos from the sidebar:

-You can share your work in the blog for more people to see it!

-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate