Honor
Hope you enjoy it! : )
Made by: H. Tayrone
Do you consider yourself as someone with honor?
For me, someone with honor is someone who has a strong moral code, and follows it no matter what. The person does what they believe in even if it isn’t always easy. They do what’s right (Or what they think it’s right) and are always honest.
If you’re a person of honor you have a strong mind and can’t be broken.
You can’t deny that someone who’s true to their words and character is someone who deserves respect. And respect we all want.
Anyway, being a person of honor is something WE ALL should be. I can’t imagine an exception. Maybe if everyone on the globe did what’s right even when it didn’t always come in their favor, the world would be the incredible place it can be. But it’s no excuse to not have a strong moral integrity just because everyone around you doesn’t, like cmon, you can SENSE what’s right.
And you can sense what’s right for you.
I’ll try to give an example of my life.
I like to draw a lot. Everyday, no exception. I've been doing it for more than a thousand days. Normally 2 hours per day. You can imagine with time I’ve developed quite a hand for this skill. I mean of course I did. 2 thousand hours of it already.
Now from what I’ve seen, many many people that are skilled like showing their drawings to others, to receive compliments, to impress, or just because they think it’s cool to see what others think.
But for me… For the life of me I can’t do it. I keep my art really private.
I’m not even sure why exactly. I guess it’s because it would be too “cheap” for me to show people what I can do just to hear “Hey Tayrone you can do that really well”. Sure receiving compliments is great, and people never actually get to know entirely my skills there. But… I just can’t do it, I don’t like it. It feels wrong. That’s why I really don’t talk much about this. And I got to stay true to myself.
To see no matter what I keep my beliefs and follow my senses makes me prideful in a good way you know? I respect myself more this way. Honor yourself. It brings peace.
I could give more examples but I think it’s better to keep them to myself. It’s my life, and it feels… Quite ridiculous for one to say what they do or don’t do.
That’s it for today’s episode!
Hope to see you tomorrow : )
Cool infos:
-You can write a singular post for the blog and share one of your social medias! Read the side bar.
-You can follow Instagram to get notified there through stories.
-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people.
Comments
Post a Comment