How finding meaning in the pain comforts you

 Hope you enjoy it! : )

Made by: H. Tayrone


You heard this sentence before:
“What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”


I’m almost sure though you don’t know where it stems from. It was first written by a pretty well known philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche in 1888. Cool right?


Anyway the quote is pretty self explanatory, it’s meant to make sense of pain and tell you you’re growing from those bad experiences. And well that’s true I suppose. We’re diving a bit deeper into that today, because sometimes I get this feeling like there is a version of me looking from above deciding to make me go through some pretty uncool stuff so I get to be who I wish to be. Sounds pretty crazy maybe, but it’ll make sense. 


Maturity is something I believe we all can agree to be good. It shows experience, through maturity you know how to act properly when something is going on, you know what’s best. 

And as of right now, as most people, I’m constantly working to be a better version of me, more matured and experienced, with a ton of skills. 

The unfun part though comes from the fact that maturing is really about going through bad experiences. You can’t get more mature regarding relationships if you never had one or only had positive ones. You can’t get more mature regarding tough times if your life has only been a fun ride. There is no way to avoid getting more mature because we all eventually go through something which isn’t fun. And that’s why I’m sure many people find comfort in the quote from Nietzsche.

It gives a meaning to your pain and sometimes even gets you to be grateful for the hard times.


Now back to what I said about having a version of me looking from above. Maybe you’ll even feel this way too. 

When I come to think of the things I had to go through, even current ones… I don’t know if it sounds delusional but for me at least it makes complete sense for them to have happened considering where I want to be, and that version of me “making” me have to go through them so at the end I’m satisfied. I talked about this before, the butterfly effect, but some of the worst times of my life eventually led to some pretty good conclusions, those making the hard times worth it. In some ways I imagine you can relate.

Your life isn’t supposed to end because of what you’re going through, I can assure you that. And if it isn’t supposed to end, try finding meaning in the pain. It will make things better at least mentally. 


That’s it for today’s episode. See you tomorrow with something new!


Cool infos:

-You can write a singular post for the blog and share one of your social medias! Read the side bar.

-You can follow Instagram to get notified there through stories.

-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate