Life is meant to be fun

 Hope you enjoy it! : )

Made by: H. Tayrone


The best thing I came up with today was the thought “It’s supposed to be fun”.

It changes… Perspective in a way.


I’m sure you’re struggling with something right now. Maybe a project isn’t going that well, relationships, or just life in general. Those things might feel like they’re more of a burden than the great thing they’re supposed to be. If you see them that way, see them as… Stuff that only brings misery, that’s all they’ll be.

Today that became evident to me and shows only how much the angle you look at things matters. Life is supposed to be fun, relationships are supposed to be fun, your personal project is supposed to be fun.

Now sure you could say work really isn’t that exciting and you have to do it because that’s just how things are. Of course work isn’t fun if you don’t have a fitting one for you, I personally love what I do because all it involves is me thinking smart. Work smarter, not harder type of thing. But sure, not everything will be fun. That doesn’t mean EVERYTHING should be a miserable experience.

Plenty of parts in life are supposed to be great, are supposed to excite you, are supposed to make your life worth living, but they don’t, and they never will if you keep your mind stuck on how they currently are. 

I imagine it’s pretty obvious already what I’m trying to say here, and of course a great part of it I’m saying to myself. But if something that’s meant to be fun just isn’t for you, something has got to change. Maybe your mindset or the people. It’s normally really clear which.


I think most people associate this statement “It’s supposed to be fun” with life itself.

Everyone is going through it right now and you might keep having these thoughts that life just sucks and stuff. If this is your state right now please keep reminding yourself that life is meant to be fun. Even if it really isn’t or doesn’t have a great meaning at all, believe your existence is meant to be great, not miserable. It just gives generally everything a more positive vibe I promise you that.

This will be my standard advice for people who’re facing a lot of self doubt and mental misery. It helped me a lot, hopefully it will help them too.


That’s it for today’s episode.

Hope to see you tomorrow! : )

Write your email on the comments so everyday you have a 2 minute life reflection on your routine.

(Your comment will later be deleted so nobody sends you spam)


Cool infos:

-You can write a singular post for the blog and share one of your social medias! Read the side bar.

-You can follow Instagram to get notified there through stories.

-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate