More at stake in your prime
Hope you enjoy it! : )
Made by: H. Tayrone
You know that song FE!N by Travis Scott?
Ye you do.
There is a verse on the song which goes “The career is more at stake when you are in your prime”, and ye that’s true. So if you’re at the top of your game, you can’t let your guard down.
That basically resumes today’s entire post, but instead of career, we’re talking about good things happening to us.
Today it became clear to me something I already suspected, the universe freaking ADORES to screw me when I put my guard down because something is going well. Like, I get excited because something is really working well, and it genuinely feels like just because of that, even if there is NO LOGICAL SENSE, I get sucker punched, and the thing goes wrong.
I won’t get much into detail but this happened multiple times. Just me thinking how things are well seems to trigger it into going wrong.
Seriously, a few days ago I said to myself “Nah man that’s just a coincidence there is no way the universe has a personal vendetta against you, all those things will work out and you’ll be great”, and then it went wrong like what the hell. Every single time.
Obviously there is no way the world is conspiring against me… At least I hope it isn’t. But this taught me something. Don’t ever put your guard down if things are going well, your happiness is more at stake there so be careful. If you’re cautious, even if the thing goes bad you won’t feel destroyed by it, because you were prepared.
And I mean that even with people. Now ok, to close oneself just so you don’t get hurt is kinda like hiding in fear, but just be prepared if things go bad I think you’ll know how open you can be. I guess you’ll know when to put your guard down.
I feel like I had the obligation to write about this because I’M DONE with this happening every single time. I swear I’m never letting my guard down ever again if things are going good. It’s also interesting how things only go well if I have my guard up so I guess it’s a sign.
I wanted for today’s post to also talk about how things always seem to work out better if you think it’s only dependent on you for them to work, but I’ll save that for tomorrow’s post, as I have quite a lot to say about it.
So ye, that’s it for today’s post.
See you tomorrow! : ) Cool infos:
-You can write a singular post for the blog and share one of your social medias! Read the sidebar.
-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people
Comments
Post a Comment