Precious to you
Hope you enjoy it! : )
Made by: H. Tayrone
You know something cool to have?
Objects with personal value.
We all have precious people (Or animals) in our lives, but we might also have precious things we own. Maybe a necklace that means a lot to us, a piece of clothing, an instrument, a collection of yours, things that from an outside perspective might not seem like much, because in general they really aren’t, but for us they mean plenty.
Today I actually wanted to talk about something else, which will be saved for tomorrow’s episode (Protect your mind), but I thought it would be interesting to discuss a bit how even objects we can get attached to.
Most of these things we hold dear are stuff we receive from other people or were owned by people who are important to us. They can also be stuff you find randomly and collect because we think they’re cool.
Little story, I went once to a shop in Venezia with my brother, didn’t buy anything, but when we got back to the hotel I showed him a little I guess key holder is the name I… “Received for free” in the shop. Ye, I believe it looks cool and I think I would only sell it for around 100+.
Here’s a photo
Now to think of it it’s weird to get attached to an object right? Like to love people or pets feels completely normal, as they are living things with feelings, but an object? A key holder?
Still, it’s interesting to have those things we hold dear. My drawing books are pretty important to me, my guitar, my note book when I was studying German. I don’t know it’s just a beautiful feeling to be able to like things despite them not having emotions and looking through other eyes wouldn’t make sense to mean anything.
But just like people, you can’t just decide to care for something. You can’t just say “This cardboard box means a lot to me”, you know that ain’t true lol. The sentimental value is built in you with time and with its history. Maybe you have a computer for 5+ already and it’s starting to get some personal value, or even your room where you sleep.
Places can also mean a lot to a person.
Where you had your first kiss, your first school, your first illegal dead drop, places can bring a sense of nostalgia to you and only you exclusively. It’s fun : )
They can also of course remind you of horrible things that happened to you or someone else, but we won’t get into that.
Anyway that’s it for today’s episode!
See you tomorrow with something new.
Btw thank you for all the love! The blog is getting some attention and this is really cool to see!
Cool infos:
-If you wish to write for the blog, you can! Read the sidebar
-You can follow Instagram to get notified there through stories.
-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people.
Comments
Post a Comment