100 days ago...



Come back tomorrow for a new post!

Made by: H. Tayrone


Today is a really special day because…  
We finally reached 100 blog posts!

Quite a journey right? 
I would like to use this post just to thank everyone who has been reading these and wrote for the blog, that really means a lot : )
100 days ago I made my first post here talking about what I wanted it to be, I never imagined it to turn into a community of writers.

I really hope this serves as motivation for everyone reading it to begin their own project that they can work on everyday. Seriously, time flies and after months you’ll see how far you’ve come but it will still feel like it was yesterday you started it. 
I can still recall when I had the idea for the blog. I was outside on a hammock.

Everything will continue as normal. One day we’ll reach 1000 posts and hopefully already have a proper spot for the blog, that would be fun.
Anyway, thanks for reading and being here, and as always, see you tomorrow.


See you tomorrow with something new!


Cool infos from the sidebar:

-You can share your work in the blog for more people to see it!

-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate