Gut feeling



Come back tomorrow for a new post!

Made by: H. Tayrone

Ever heard of “Intuition”? 
Definitely.
You know what it is?
You probably described it as just knowing something from the subconscious. Gut feeling. 
Ever heard of the sentence “Follow your intuition/instincts”?
Most definitely. 

A few days ago something happened that I “knew” would happen for months. Like I didn’t have any proof it would, and it would be better for me to assume it wouldn’t so my mind stopped bugging me about it, but somehow I just knew any day this would happen, and it did.
It’s quite weird right? And on that day, when it finally happened, it was out of nowhere and I kinda felt dizzy. “I was right all along”, “I told you”, “Today is the day”.
It’s like every day I was living before was just the past and I just now arrived in the present.

Now here comes the question. How did I know? Did I just get lucky? 
Intuition is to evaluate a situation before logic catches up, so from what was happening my brain knew how things would turn out even if I thought about it and determined it as unlikely.
It got me thinking about other aspects of my life and how I believe they will turn out based on my intuition. Since it is apparently soooo powerful and can know something like this, what about other things like my job, this blog, or even friendships?   
I won’t tell you what my intuition is saying, but it’s incredible how I just have this feeling where it will go you know? I could be absolutely wrong, sure. But now I trust myself a bit more after that.

Would I give the advice to follow your instincts? Well depends on the situation, but it genuinely is a great way to make decisions. It only so happens that if you’re proven wrong, like wrong wrong, it will really mess up with your mental state. I think you would start questioning yourself more.
Anyway, try this exercise of sensing how your intuition towards a subject is, it will be interesting.


See you tomorrow with something new!


Cool infos from the sidebar:

-You can share your work in the blog for more people to see it!

-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate