I figured it out late

Made by: H. Tayrone

Wish to also have a post on the blog? Just send it to lifeisworthlivingv1@gmail.com

Today I had one of the most important meetings of my career.
It was important because of what I’ve learned from it, because it changed my way of seeing all this business world and the way I see myself in it.
But this isn’t a blog talking about business, and I’m only telling you this because of this feeling I have now.
This feeling is me wishing I could travel back in time to apply what I now know without “wasting” all this time it took for me to get here. It’s annoying to think all that time won’t come back. It’s like I’m starting late.



I used to think this sort of thing wouldn’t bother me as much, I would think “At least I found the solution”, but it’s one painful experience to feel like you could have done it months ago. 
But it can be worse. It can be worse if you already know what needs to be done but decide not to just because you’re not willing to. I promise you, if you postpone it, once you finally start you’ll feel like the dumbest person alive because if you started when you had the idea you’d be much ahead now.
Today’s post is really just that, I can’t do much about my frustration regarding figuring out what needs to be done late, but if you know what needs to be done, save yourself from a mental torture and just do it now. It’s the smart move, even if it is quite uncomfortable.

See you tomorrow with something new!

Cool infos from the sidebar:

-You can follow the profile on Medium to get notified through email when the new posts are out

H. Tayrone – Medium

-You can help the blog get a proper spot by going on Ko-Fi. Even one dollar helps a ton!

https://ko-fi.com/interestinginwhatmatters 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate