Luck




Come back tomorrow for a new post!

Made by: H. Tayrone


Luck.
We all know what it is, there is no need to explain it. 
But are you a lucky person? You most likely answered no or said you have average luck, which is fair I suppose. Someone’s luck though is determined by what happened to them in the past which is out of their control, those things which can also carry on with them for the rest of their lives.
For example, someone who met really good friends at a really young age and grew up with them, they got lucky there And they could be called a lucky person for that, but if just one good lucky thing happened to them in a random moment, they only just Got lucky. 
Why is this important to know? Because you might actually be lucky without realizing.

I’m sure you can remember the moments you got REALLY lucky and something really worked out. Could have been in a game or just some random thing that happened. Me, for example, I got really lucky once when the director of my school just decided to give me a 10 on biology when I really needed more points after talking to her about it.
But I don’t think we remember as much the lucky things which came into our lives which stayed for long. 
Think about it. There are plenty of people or things in our lives that are incredible, and you don’t pay much attention to how lucky you were regarding them because they’re just part of your daily routine.
It’s logical why you don’t pay attention to them as much as the random luck spikes, I mean you got so used to having those aspects of your life there that you could barely imagine how it would be if they weren’t there. Well, not at least until you lose them.

We all know of the sentence “You don’t know what you have until you lose it”. And that’s true. It’s hard to appreciate the luck you had when it stayed for so long. It’s hard to be grateful. And then when you end up losing what you had, it feels awful. There is a big shift in your life and not for the better, because you got used to being lucky.
If you’re at least 16 you related what I just said to something in your life. I’m 98% sure. 

I wish I could end saying how to be grateful for everything, but I really don’t know how, I actually don’t think you really even can for most things you have. Many we don’t even think about, like we don’t realize “lucky” we are to have a nose. If you lost yours you’d know.
But what’s easier to be grateful for is the people you have. Friends, a partner, a sibling, if you have those people, and you like them as much as they like you, you’re lucky, just keep that in mind. And if you can feel happiness and joy, that’s because you’re alive, you’re lucky to be alive.

See you tomorrow with something new!


Cool infos from the sidebar:

-You can share your work in the blog for more people to see it!

-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate