Needs and Wants
Come back tomorrow for a new post!
Read more from the original author:
Bilaal – Medium
From the book that I’m currently reading, Copywriting Secrets by Jim Edwards. In one of those secrets, he said that one’s needs are greater than one’s wants, but we prioritise our wants more than our needs
For example, we all want to have a great body and physique, but how many of us really work on making it better? We do plastic surgery because it’s the fastest and easiest route
I need to get rich, not I want to get rich. The term need is an affirmation, it's closer than we think
When you increase your need, your wants decrease. Only a mediocre "want" all his life, and does nothing about it. Don’t settle for less, increase your desire towards the dreams that you have.
I need to quit my current IRL job; I don’t mean I want to quit my job. It’s already a made-up decision that is alive, not one that I’m still "wanting"
We can talk, chat, laugh, have a group chat, banter with our friends, but note this, once I tell you that I will do this thing by so so so time, have trust in me, I will make sure that I fulfil my promises.
I still have people that I’m indebted to, be it money, kindness, good words and the rest, I will pay them as long as I’m still alive and breathing.
See you tomorrow with something new!
Cool infos from the sidebar:
-You can share your work in the blog for more people to see it!
-You can join the Discord group to get notified through there or talk to me and other friendly people
Comments
Post a Comment