You really don't want to stay?

Come back tomorrow for a new post!

Read more from the original author:
Jen – Medium

Wish to also have a post on the blog? Just send it to lifeisworthlivingv1@gmail.com


My biggest obstacle, the act of letting go. I want to hold on, keep it there forever, we don’t have to stop talking?? But we do, because feelings don’t stay frozen in time, you cannot keep them the same. They change, evolve stronger or not, because life is always moving.
Those deep feelings for someone are never permanent, just a moment in time when you smile and think, nothing actually. Nothing about if you like them or if it’s going well because for that small moment in time not a thing is wrong, everything is right. It’s such a strong and powerful feeling, rules the world.



It’s so quick, then reality sets in, all the circumstances, all the reasons why you will no longer get to feel those immense emotions with this person ever again. And they are valid reasons, unavoidable. But for me I become so infatuated with this feeling, that I don’t care. I just want to see them, hear them, be a part of their world, even after that feeling changes because to me it’s irreplaceable.
It’s always replaced, so quickly they can move on, even find stronger feelings. So fast they go, not a care in the world, they understand it was a mere moment in time, nothing more.
However for me, I’m still there. Still frozen in time replaying that beautiful moment over and over, wishing the circumstances are different, clinging on to the hope that they could change, you’ll realize how special that was and our paths will cross again. But they won’t, they never have and never will, because of something I cannot understand, my greatest flaw. I cannot see how people move on so fast from this, not wanting to just stay.
But maybe they do want to stay, they felt that precious feeling too, but unlike me, they know when to walk away. When to stop inflicting the pain into their heart.


Note from H. Tayrone:
Feeling are weird. That's the best I can say. But they fade away with time when felt long enough, no matter how deep they might be.


See you tomorrow with something new!

Cool infos from the sidebar:

-You can follow the profile on Medium to get notified through email when the new posts are out

H. Tayrone – Medium

-You can help the blog get a proper spot by going on Ko-Fi. Even one dollar helps a ton!

https://ko-fi.com/interestinginwhatmatters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story development

Pieces from the past

Don't overcomplicate